Why do more than 500,000 ditech Customers use AutoPay every month?
Half a million ditech Customers make mortgage payments using AutoPay. Why have they all switched from paper checks to automatic withdrawals? We didn’t have to look far to find a dozen good reasons.
- Security. Money transferred electronically passes through fewer hands than a paper check.
- No fees. AutoPay has no fees or costs.
- Forget-proof. Life can come at you fast—and it’s easy to forget or misplace a bill. Scheduled AutoPay payments are on time every time. No reminders needed!
- No add-on costs. Stamps went up to $0.49 in January. Most checks aren’t free, either. Why pay more to make a payment when AutoPay is free?
- Flexibility. With AutoPay, you can choose your payment date and change it as needed.
- Pay your mortgage faster. It’s easier to pay extra toward your principal or escrow if you don’t have to think about it each month. Just set it up in AutoPay.
- Go green. A lot of resources and energy go into the paper production, printing, handling, transportation, and delivery of your bill. AutoPay is greener.
- Safety. A payment sent through AutoPay can’t be stolen from a mailbox or lost in the mail. Why not protect your statements and sign up for Online Billing as well?
- Relax more. Realizing you’ve forgotten a bill is a great way to ruin a vacation. AutoPay lets your relax.
- Speed. AutoPay payments post to your account much faster than a mailed paper check, making it easier to manage your finances with precision.
- Easy sign-up. It takes less than 5 minutes to enroll online in MyAccount.
- Protected by law. You can stop AutoPay payments at any time by sending in a signed cancellation request.
Ditech’s AutoPay program has been serving Customers like you for years with safe, timely, and fee-free payment services. Sign up for AutoPay today.