Join us for the Job Fair!
If you're looking for a new career in the St. Paul area, you're invited! Ditech is looking for professional, motivated and energetic individuals for a variety of opportunities, especially in our Collections department in our Mendota Heights location.
• DATE: Wednesday, March 2, 2016
• TIME: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
• PLACE: Embassy Suites Saint Paul Downtown
175 East 10th Street
St. Paul, Minnesota 55101
At ditech, you’ll be a catalyst of positive change for our Customers and our company. You’ll be given opportunities to lead and develop others. And you’ll advance your career while finding personal balance and satisfaction from making a real difference.
What qualities will help you succeed at ditech?
• The ability to develop relationships in a professional, respectful environment
• Ambition and a strong desire to see results
• Strength of character, with drive to succeed
What benefits does ditech offer?
If you become a full-time ditech employee, you’ll be eligible to choose benefits that fit your needs and lifestyle. Here’s a preview:
• Performance-driven incentive plans
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans; traditional and consumer-driven
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Casual dress every day
• Excellent employee referral program
• Career advancement opportunities
• Comprehensive online learning center
• Pet insurance
• Valued community involvement
• Some benefit plans may offer a gym membership reimbursement
• Employee discount program
What's it like to work in Collections?
As a Collector, you will be working on the phone with customers, using professionalism and tact. You will counsel delinquent customers to pay according to the terms of their contract. After each call, you'll provide thorough, detailed, and accurate account updates in the system.
You'll be trained in mortgage collection procedures and learn about the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures and loss mitigation options. You will also learn about state and federal legal requirements (FDCPA & CFPB) for collections procedures, bankruptcies, foreclosures, and repossessions, staying updated on current requirements and changing legislation.
Sound good? Plan to attend!
Or visit: ditech.com/careers
Ditech Financial LLC, a subsidiary of Walter Investment Management Corp., does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by any applicable federal, state or local law.
Ditech Financial LLC. 1400 Landmark Towers, 345 St. Peter Street, St. Paul, MN 55102; 4250 North Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76137; (800-423-9527). NMLS ID #1057. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act; Loans made or arranged under a California Finance Lenders Law license; Massachusetts Mortgage Lender License #ML1057; Ohio Mortgage Broker Act Mortgage Banker Exemption #MBMB.850171.000; Rhode Island Licensed Lender and Licensed Small Loan Lender.